July 15, 2012
Are You Making Common Branding Mistakes?
Clients often ask us to help them avoid the common pitfalls of branding new products, services or companies.
As a company that specializes in brand naming, design and market research, we know that a challenging process can be made significantly more difficult and expensive if the following issues are not considered:
- the time required for the development of a short list of potential brand name
- the linguistic analysis of those names
- the market research needed to validate the names with the target audience
- the legal screening and registration that is required (cost and time)
- the logo design
- the packaging design
Other issues to consider:
- preparing a strong brief
- the requirements for a brand to be globally understood
- naming anything and everything (no clear brand architecture)
- aligning the visual identity with the essence of the brand name
- thinking a name can do everything for the brand
Please get in touch if we can help you with any of your branding requirements.